Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Carpe diem !

January 18, 2012


And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. 
It's the life in your years. 
-Abraham Lincoln

Hello Everyone!

     Seize the day! I awaken every day and I grab the beauty of the rising sun and squeeze every bit of wonderful life out of every blessed day and then I relax and enjoy the peaceful setting of day’s end. I have lived my life full throttle and enjoyed years of jam-packed life - more wonderful life than 2-3 people. Carpe diem!
My life’s journey has been awesome and I have been sooo blessed in so many ways. My time may be shortening but I have a lot of life to live and I will continue to live everyday to its absolute fullest. Thanks for being part of my life and a supportive member of Team Brenda.

When I count my blessings, I count each and every one of you twice!

With much love!

Angel of Hope


Give your worries to the angels,
it's time to heal your heart.
Everyday a new beginning
where love and heart can start.
Give your worries to the angels,
release your doubt and fear.
Trust in god to always be there
with angels always near.

No comments: