Monday, December 5, 2011

Decision Day


Hello Everyone!

     My latest scans revealed that my cancer is getting larger in my lung and on my brain with signs of spots on my adrenal glands and liver. After consulting with my oncologist and discussions with my mother and Don, I have decided to stop treatments. I have started a relationship with the Hospice of the Good Shepherd of Newton and I had a very good & comfortable initial meeting with the nurse and social worker. I will keep you abreast about my new plan and all of the hospice services available (massages:)!).
     Whoa, it’s already December!?!? I look forward to the holiday season and celebrating Christmas in Milton with my parents and Team Fitzgerald!!! Jake will be taking his final exams in a week and then home for 5 weeks. I look forward to my Jake time!!!!!

I am thinking and living positively!

With much love!
Bren

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay strong Brenda! One of the strongest people I know :)

MaryEllen Collins said...

Bren, I love you do you thnk I could come to visit you? Your very old friend MaryEllen Collins

Anonymous said...

Brenda, we just stumbled on your w bsite this morning by accident. We never knew you were on the web. Now that we do know, you can expect Team English to be pestering you. We are quite dismayed with your condition but glad that you won't be sick all the time now. Too many years have passed by without communication, but isn't that the way with the Englishes. Marcia and I pray for you each and every day and we are so happy your spirits are up there. I going to tell Tim and Tom of your address so that they can e-mail you, too. In the meantime, we'll stay in touch.
Uncle Tom & Marcia

Anonymous said...

bren
my emai\l address is maryellen_collins@msn
.com tel7745786939