Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sick of being sick!


Monday, November 7, 2011


Hello Everyone!

     I received a lower dose of Gemzar (500 mg) today and have no treatments scheduled until over 3 weeks out after the up coming turkey day holiday. I’ve also made some big decisions concerning my treatments. I have discussed slowing down chemo significantly and possibly stopping completely. I am so sick of being sick and have a plan in place that is dependent on imaging done on Monday, November 28th. More details soon but please say a prayer or two for me soon.
     Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and it is just around the calendar corner and I look forward to that wonderful day of thanks with my family. Team Fitzgerald will be in town in from Philly and dinner will be at my parent’s home in Milton. Jake will be back from school and we have a big family trip to Franklin Park Zoo the day after Thanksgiving planned.


I am thinking and living positively!

With much love!
Bren

No comments: