Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Brenda 1 - Cancer 0

Monday, October 31, 2011


Hello Everyone!

     I’ve made a major decision to slow down my twice a month chemo treatments to every 3 weeks. I am sick of being sick and the treatment (chemo) is very toxic to my body and makes me chronically fatigued and not feeling well. The Gemzar chemotherapy does fight those nasty fast growing cancer cells but it also is very toxic to my entire body. The Gemzar has been very effective for me and has reduced the size of my tumors and lesions so I am slowing treatment and we will review this tactic after my next round of images. Brenda 1 - Cancer 0!
     Boy Wonder-Jake is coming home this weekend so I am VERY happy! He says he wants to see his girlfriend, Lindsey, but I am going to get my share of Jake-time too! I am also looking forward to Thanksgiving and sharing my favorite holiday with Team Fitzgerald from Philadelphia (my sister Nancy’s beautiful family) and my wonderful parents.


I am thinking and living positively!

With much love!
Bren


No comments: