Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Monday, June 13 update


I am looking forward to the Cape!


Monday, June 13, 2011


Hello Everyone!

     I have had a very serious case of scanxiety! I had a MRI scan of my brain last Monday to see how my disease was/wasn’t progressing. So I have been very anxious about my digital destiny as read by my oncologist today. But, I got GREAT news as my brain lesions have gotten smaller and some aren’t even visible. The Gemzar chemo seems to working and I had a treatment again today and the dose was increased by 20%. My relief is cathartic and I even have earned a week off from treatments from my oncologist, Dr. Chi!!!


     Jake will be returning Tuesday from his road trip to the music and arts adventure in Tennessee – Bonnaro Music & Arts Festival. Don & I have planned a big welcome back dinner party! We can’t wait!


I am thinking and living positively!

With much love!
Bren

p.s. Go Bruins & Red Sox!

Bonnaroo bound in 2011


No comments: