Thursday, June 9, 2011

Monday June 6 Update



Hello Everyone,

    What a busy time with Jake’s prom and high school graduation!


 I had an MRI imaging of my brain on Monday. I really dislike MRI’s because they put you in a very tight, enclosed capsule for several minutes and this is very uncomfortable and terrifying as I am very claustrophobic. So, I took 2 doses of a very strong sedative – Lorazapan which makes me relaxed and loopy. This is the only way I can tolerate the process. My images will be read and I will consult with my doctors next Monday on the progress of the lesions on my brain. I have some very difficult decisions to make depending on the results. More details soon.


How lucky are us Bostonians!


I have been following our Red Sox and Bruins and have been enjoying the fun ride! Jake left on a weeklong trip with 5 buddies to the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival in Manchester, Tennessee.  He checks in daily and is having a great time!

I am thinking and living positively!

With much love,
Bren
 Me and Boy Wonder - Jake

No comments: