Wednesday, October 12, 2011

No school, all schools!


Wednesday, October 12, 2011


Hello Everyone!

     The sweetest 4 words I could hear as a kid were, “no school, all schools”, as announced through the television during a heavy, morning, winter storm! My brother, sister and I would jump deliriously in joy and then scamper back to bed as our parents scrambled to call employers and re-plan their day. I had that same innocent, joyful, rush of uncontrolled happiness when I got a call from my oncologist today and she said to me - “no chemo tomorrow”! She has rescheduled my next chemo to Monday, getting me back to my usual Monday treatment cycle because my scans were soooo goodJ!
     Boy Wonder – Jake, was home from UMass this past beautiful weekend. So I made his fave-my chili and we had a great family dinner and I had a lot of Jake timeJ! He went to the Patriots-Jets game on Sunday with his very connected girlfriend, Lindsey. Check out the cute pic of them at Gillette Stadium.


field side access cool kids


 
I am thinking and living positively!

With much love!
Bren

No comments: