Saturday, May 28, 2011

Monday May 23 Update

proud mom and "Boy Wonder"

Hello Everyone!

     What a great week - our Boston Bruins are onto the Stanley Cup finals, our Boston Red Sox pitching has been sharp and their offensive fireworks have them in 1st place in the AL East and I didn’t get a chemo treatment this past Monday!
     My blood counts were low so I didn’t get my weekly chemo-dose so I enjoy this week as a luxury! Yes, I am back to St. E’s on Tuesday for another treatment but I try to enjoy anything and everything as it comes my way.
     The next week is a busy one as you know I have a visit and treatment at St. E’s on Tuesday and my “Boy Wonder” -Jake will be putting on a tux with purple accents and attending his senior prom with his wonderful girlfriend, Lindsey Pearlstein(I will post pics!). And on Sunday, June 5th, Jake will officially graduate from Brookline High School and has been honored with the title of class marshal of his graduating class (more pics to post!). I am soooo proud!!!!!

Thanks all for checking in periodically and I really appreciate all your posted comments!

I am living and thinking positively!

With much love!
Bren

p.s. Go Red Sox and Bruins!!!!!


No comments: